Who We Are
Timilon is an innovative and rapidly growing company focused on personal air quality, surface decontamination, and engineered solutions. The company provides destructive adsorption technologies with the ability to destroy, neutralize, eliminate and/or protect against a wide variety of toxic chemicals, noxious odors, and biological hazards.
Looking to Grow Your Company?
Apply For our Distributor Program Today
Our mission at Timilon is to be a leading marketer, developer, producer, and supplier of high performance specialty materials and services to Customers throughout the world. We will achieve this mission by:
- Effectively identifying and addressing the needs of our Customers.
- Consistently providing exceptional Customer support.
- Conducting innovative and productive R&D in partnership with our Customers.
- Continuously improving quality and performance throughout our business operations.
- Providing a safe, challenging, and rewarding work environment for all Associates.
- Enhancing value through rapid and profitable revenue growth.
- The Customer is the most important person in our business lives to be treated with the utmost respect.
- We accept the business, moral, and social responsibilities to our Associates, representatives, Customers, investors, suppliers, and community to be profitable.
- We are more concerned with how we can accomplish things and overcome adversity rather than why we cannot. We are uncompromising in our commitment to solve problems and take advantage of opportunities today rather than tomorrow.
- The performance and productivity of each Associate can continually improve with proper support and guidance.
- We understand that planning is more than just the creation of an Annual Business Plan. It is an integral part of our daily activities and business self-discipline that is to be the basis of our actions.
- We will always carry out our business activities in a safe, professional, ethical, and legal manner with the highest level of cooperation, support, and respect for our Customers, fellow Associates, suppliers, and advisors.